Monday, August 27, 2012

I think we'll keep him.

He just seems to keep getting cuter and cuter,
I really could just stare at him all day long...
And I know I keep saying it but he really is such a good baby!
Yep, I think we'll keep him.

Day two at home, Uncle Jim and Grandma stopped by for a visit.

And Johnny tried to get lunch from Kevin's nose! 
We received an edible arrangement at the door and
I'm not sure who was the most excited. 
It was adorable and delicious! 

And probably Kevin's favorite thang about having a new baby at home and having my mom stay with us is that
Nana's kitchen is officially open for business!
She has been making all of our favorites.
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, lemon chicken, pulled pork, homemade mac&cheese, homemade spaghetti and meatballs...

And CARROT CAKE! 
We have been absolutely spoiled this week.

What are we going to do when he is actually awake
for more than an hour at a time??? 


In the meantime, I sure do love snuggling with this little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment