Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Countdown gone wrong!



I had to share this failure of a countdown from a friend's blog that I felt applied just to closely to our own little tardy baby since he WAS due today, August 22, 2012... yet here I sit, still big and preggo and still NO BABY! 

Here is the exerpt from her blog: I wanted to share with you a little countdown we had going on at home anticipating the arrival of Baby Brother. Everyday we would cross off another number, and with every "x" I would hope that we wouldn't have to make another one the next day. I will admit I had some wishful thinking that we would only make it to around day 14 or so, but of course I was willing to be patient and allow Baby Brother time to adequately bake. Key word of that last sentence….WAS.
My patience is long gone at this point.
Here is the countdown...
You may be looking at that thinking…What? I don't get it? Looks fine to me. WRONG. Let me point out what is wrong with the picture. We have now crossed off Day #1. Day #1 = August 11th…his due date. So as I sit here writing this Baby Brother is officially LATE. And now I have to redo the chalkboard and start with negative numbers. FYI...I don't like negative numbers.
Yeah, that about covers it for me too...







No comments:

Post a Comment