Friday, March 28, 2014

Soccer in Phoenix (in February) = Heaven on Earth

Back in February, Kevin and I took our soccer teams to Phoenix for a big soccer tournament.
Obviously just getting away from the nasty winter we have had was bonus enough,
but of course we got to have some family time while we were there too,
OH and we played a little soccer!

Maeryn and Drew sitting poolside at my team's hotel.

And Maer with her Nana. 

Taking a nature hike with Uncle Drew. 

Watching my team with Pops. 


Everyone kicked back, relaxed and enjoyed the awesome weather! 


Even Jack the cat...

These two found some time for their usual shenanigans too... 


My team, pre-game sunset pic! 

I can't get enough of seeing the mountains right next to the fields, 
the girls LOVED playing here - and it was extra special for me too.


Champions! 

Getting ready to board the plane back to STL...
Goodbye Arizona, we will see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment