Monday, November 18, 2013

One lucky boy!

It's official, Johnny has the best babysitter ever!
Debbie is great in soooo many ways, but one of my favorite things about her is
when she randomly sends me text messages with pictures of whatever fun things 
she and the kiddos happen to be doing that day.  
It completely brightens my day and I love seeing how much fun he is having with his friends!

Here are some great shots of our little buddy that Debbie has shared with me over the last year:

This was sometime last Spring, I mean, how cute are these babies?!

Also last Spring... on one of their outings. :-)

Johnny with Gracie, one of Debbie's granddaughters.
He's such a lovie!

At naptime Debbie puts all the kids' shoes on the counter while they sleep.
So cute!

Playtime at the park!

The text message this day simply said, "Today's science lesson"...
This family of turkeys were just walking by in their backyard!

This was a week or so ago, on another outing to Target.  
They look thrilled!

And finally... last Friday.
Like I said, best babysitter ever.
 Look how happy this guy is!

No comments:

Post a Comment