Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sorry for the delay!

I know it has been a few weeks since my last post
and I have heard some complaints about it.
Although I have been a LITTLE busy,
there is no excuse for not keeping up with my blog!
Hopefully this smorgasbord from the last few weeks
(yes it is spelled correctly, I looked it up),
will make up for my blogging tardiness...

Kevin and Maeryn changing baby's diaper...
 Hanging on the front porch with baby, enjoying some sunshine!
 Quiet time on the couch with blankie and a book. 
 Mommy's birthday dinner at Red Lobster. 
We ended up having to take our dinner home with us because
Maeryn got sick at the table just before the food came out! :-(
 This was funny...
Maeryn was playing in the hallway at my school during the varsity soccer
team's practice (we were indoors because of rain).  The girls had gone on a run
around the building to get warmed up and when they came back 
around the corner they must have suprised her, because she squeeled
 and took off running ahead of the pack.  I grabbed my phone as soon as I could 
to get the pic... the look on her face was priceless!
 Soccer road trip to Rockford, IL.
Best investement I have made in a long time was this portable
DVD player for the car.  Maeryn watched "Tangled" three times
on the trip (among a few of her other favorites). 
She was happy as can be with her milk, Rapunzel doll and the movie!
 Doing her chores... ;-)
 She really does love to help around the house!



No comments:

Post a Comment