Monday, February 28, 2011

Princess Party!

What is the MOST exciting thing in the world to a Toddler???
Attending her girlfriend's Princess Party at the Faust Park Carousel.

Maeryn had the absolute best time ever riding the carousel,
making a princess crown, spending time with her 3 best girlfriends, 
danicing to music, singing "Happy Birthday To You", eating cupcakes,
watching Haedyn open her presents and playing with the gift bag goodies
that she got to take home after the party...  
I REALLY hope she remembers this day, I know I will!

(Sorry the pictures are so grainy,
I forgot my camera so I had to use my phone)
Maeryn, Gloria and Haedyn (The Birthday Girl)
 Waiting in line to ride the carousel.

 Eating with Paige and Madelyn
 Mmmmm Capri Sun!
 She did sooo great watching Haedyn open her gifts,
until she opened Maeryn's gift which was a dancing caterpillar
that plays the song "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"...
Maeryn broke out in to a booty shaking dance that stole the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment